Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cover Art for Itunes


I've become so tired of looking at all those empty cover art squares in itunes. So I sat down today and figured out how to add my own art work. The steps are as follows:
  1. Open itunes
  2. Open the new cover image in Preview (Mac) or windows picture program (I need someone to verify this works for windows)
  3. In top menu bar Edit>Copy
  4. Activate the itunes window
  5. Select the songs you want to add the art to
  6. In the top menu bar File>Get Info
  7. It will ask if you want to edit multiple songs say yes
  8. Check the artwork radio button so it's checked
  9. Click on the art work box so it's highlighted
  10. Paste the image in the box
  11. Enjoy!
This the first cover I created check back here often for new ones.
To download just right click on the image as save as...

You can download the One Under show associated with this cover at:
http://www.archive.org/details/ou2008-02-02.flac

No comments: